As a certified public accountant, Jeff offers his clients the following assistance:
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Tax planning
- Business loan compliance
- Preparation of reviewed or compiled financial statements
- Business planning and forecasting
- Succession and perpetuation planning
When should you call a CPA?
- When you are planning for growth of your business
- When you introduce new products
- When you change policies in how you treat clients
- When you have dynamic changes in how you do business
- When you are preparing your business for sale
- When you are preparing to pass your business on to your heirs or partners
How to work with a CPA
Here are some things you can do to get the most out of your money and time spent with your CPA:
- Be prepared with your goals and objectives of what you want the CPA to do for you.
- Have a list of questions and clear ideas of what you want to accomplish.
- Gather all the documents and information you think you may need before meeting with your CPA.
- Keep your CPA up-to-date on life changes: marriage, divorce, children, expanding business, giving business to an heir, etc.